The reason we call the poor affiliate is that only 4 % earn any money at being an affiliate. The other 96 % of affiliate’s are either losing money or just breaking even. Which causes that percentage to quit This website will show the affiliate how he is paid. With the chance to build his own website. Then to market his website for himself. So he can keep all of the money for himself. For the last section letting the affiliate having the choice turning his website into a product for other affiliates to market. With the affiliate turning in to a vendor.